PHILOSOPHY & HISTORY
INKLA – think global, act local …
Technical solutions require not only perfect and proven specialist knowledge, but also, above all, people with experience and commitment. We develop and supply cross-border solutions for industrial components, which involves a qualified exchange of expert knowledge in different disciplines with various cultures. To this end, not only professional knowledge, but also social competence is necessary. Our international supplier network, the regional INKLA offices and the INKLA headquarters cultivate a constant and active exchange of information and experiences. That’s how we guarantee you the best possible individual solution at the highest international standard.
It’s not just the final result that counts, but also a successful start …
Whether you prefer a detailed solution or an integral management – INKLA combines them with the right success factors in your individual project. Right from the word go we consider ourselves as your strategic partner in the development and construction of your system. Don’t hesitate to contact us. We’d be happy to give you a non-binding consultation.
Experience is an essential success factor, precisely in the field of detailed and complete solutions. INKLA commands over 40 years of experience and thus prossesses practical competence in all fields of product service and service provision.
You can rely on an experienced partner with innovative solutions.
- INKLA GmbH was established in 1969 by Mr.Janez Dolinar. The name Inkla is an abbreviated form of its activity and location: Industrivertretungen Klagenfurt. Inkla’s initial activity was based on supplies for fast developing industry of Yugoslavia and its growing demands for deficit materials and industrial components.
- In the period hereinafter, Inkla developed into a well-known brand in various fields of industrial supplies (Seals and Valves), providing export-import services between Yugoslavian heavy industry (power plants, refineries, steel works, paper works ) and European manufacturers (valves, pumps, industrial seals, chemical components).
- At its peak in 1989, the company had 20 employees, 20 million € (ATS 300 million) in sales and branch offices in 5 countries (Austria, Yugoslavia, Poland, Czechoslovakia and Bulgaria).
- The period 1990-1992 was marked with stagnation and lean management due to the fall of Yugoslavian markets and political-economic changes in Eastern Europe.
- In 1993 the formation of the new INKLA started, supported with a new business structure and management initiative to move the focus to the eastern markets of Poland and Ukraine with seals distribution as the main project.
- During 1993-1994, the Ukraine market required the addition of several new supply lines with a focus on Nuclear Power Plants (cranes, diesel engines, pumps, electric motors), Pump, Valve and Turbine Manufacturers (castings, forged components) and Paper & Sugar industry (rolls service, clothes and filters).
- 1995 was supported by new business growth and witnessed the reorganization and foundation of Inkla Trading & Engineering GmbH with a new partnership structure.
- The following years were marked with the expansion of business activity, an increase of own resources and infrastructure, including the foundations of the autonomous Inkla GmbH (Ukraine) and Inkla Polska.
- In 1999, backed with positive Ukraine experience, Inkla entered the Russian market. The proven Ukrainian concept was adapted to Russia with initial focus on Nuclear, Pulp & Paper, and OEM industry. Inkla managed to extend the existing suppliers portfolio to the much larger Russian market. The entrance was soon followed by the foundation of autonomous Inkla Moscow and branch office in St. Petersburg.
- In the period 2000-2006, several important product lines were added for representation in Russia and Ukraine and the manufacturers became our strategic suppliers. The result was the participation on various important projects, which brought important references, increased the market reputation and size of the business.
- 2007 – Inkla’s activity in Poland, based solely on seals distribution, was stopped after a stagnating period of several years.
- 2008 – The opening of new headquarters in Klagenfurt.
- 2009 – Partnership companies with our strategic suppliers were established in Moscow resulting in intensified market presence, growth of business and extension of cooperation.
- 2010 – The opening of a new office in Moscow.
- 2011 – Inkla was certified according to EN ISO 9001:2008. Inkla’s new corporate identity was designed.
- 2012 – The opening of a branch office in Magnitogorsk, with the main focus on Steel and Industry branches in that area.
- Presently, Inkla runs with 30 employees, covering three main markets, with consequent sales in average of 20 million € per year.